VP Of Digital Marketing & Branding
VP Of Digital Marketing & Branding
Are you a Brand and Digital Marketing leader with expertise in Consumer Products, Social Media and Revenue Growth, comfortable in a high-speed e-Commerce business, coupled with an interest in working in a collaborative, fast-growing environment? Do you strive to “grow beyond your limitations?” Are you passionate about health or outdoor sports?
At eEscape Marketing Services we come to work every day to inspire people to love life, experience great things and explore the world. Our core values include “Set the pace” … “Be honest, have integrity and open” and “with trust we can do anything.” These values explain the positive, outdoor, enthusiastic culture that helped us build an amazing culture and become one of the fastest growing, trustworthy companies in the industry.
If you have a strong track-record leading a high performing marketing department, building a brand, driving revenue growth, challenging the status quo, and offering creative solutions to business issues, in a fun and casual environment, and are interested in joining an exciting and growing online digital marketing agency, than come grow with us. Our leadership team enables us with forward-thinking, a can-do attitude, and all the resources and software we need to succeed. We offer competitive compensation to creative people who will help us continue building a premier brand and company.
As a senior executive leader of the eEscape Marketing executive team, you will collaborate with the CEO and other leaders to provide a successful marketing strategy that enhances brand equity for the digital marketplace and supports aggressive revenue growth. This position is responsible for directing and building a team of entrepreneurs to successfully implement and integrate all marketing activities including brand strategy, digital marketing, social media, e-commerce, consumer insights, web design, software development and digital marketing activities.
At eEscape Marketing we are a team of passionate entrepreneurs who come to work to experience the power of success while helping others. The stories of our customers, employees, and industry partners form the foundation of why we love to help people while taking each client to the next level. Deep down, it’s a love of entrepreneurship that brings us together, inspires us to push our limits to the max, and rediscover the freedom for you and your family..
We are a privately-owned company headquartered approximately 15 mins east of downtown Sacramento, in Gold River, California.
Drive revenue growth. Design and execute brand strategies and digital marketing initiatives to drive consumer awareness. Collaborate with product and sales departments to deliver high value initiatives. Using customer and competitive market research, identify trends and recommend new approaches. Improve and scale our customer acquisition engine to increase our market share and drive sustained growth. Use social and influencer marketing to drive site traffic and sell services and products. Leverage metrics to establish, interpret, and analyze critical KPI targets and aggressively optimize all business activities. Serve as an enthusiastic and energetic supporter of all departments,and a leader of positive change throughout the company. Provide leadership to improve the marketing team’s and other’s contributions. Improve user experience to increase conversion rate.
- Minimum 5-7 years of senior level experience in consumer branding and digital marketing.
- Experience in setting up, executing and evaluating creative strategies.
- Proven success with e-commerce initiatives.
- Strong grounding in data and marketing analytics.
- Data driven thinker who uses insights and data analysis to guide decision making.
- Proven excellence in leadership with at least 7-10 years of people and client management experience.
- Bachelor’s in Marketing, Communications or a similar field is required. A Master’s is preferred.
- Some travel is required.
- An avid for life adventures or outdoor enthusiast is a plus!
- Well-developed overall business acumen and instincts.
- Creative and strategic thinker able to think outside the box.
- Able to sort issues into correct priorities utilizing strong analytical skills.
- Able to formulate and deliver crisp strategic and operational messages.
- Strong decision-making skills, with a focus on results.
- Exceptional business ethics.
- Expert coaching and mentoring skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and listening skills.
- Excellent team-building, leadership, and management capabilities.
- Entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and optimistic with an appetite to take calculated risks.
- A driver with a passion for achievement who will ensure superb execution.
- Able to juggle multiple competing priorities successfully; move decisively and quickly.
- Ability to work well with others in a team environment.
- Ability to delegate, allowing direct reports to grow from both accomplishments and failures.
What We Offer
We offer a variety of benefits and perks for employees and their families, with the freedom to choose the plans that best fit their everyday life.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Supplemental Insurance
- Relocation Consideration
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Purchase Discount Program and Pro Deals
- Commuter Program
- Indoor Bicycle Parking
- Company Celebrations and Social Hours
- Ping Pong & Pool Tournaments
- Vendor & Service Workshop, Live Events & National Conventions
- Professional Growth & Development Opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
- E-Commerce: 5 years (Required)
- Setting, executing, and evaluating creative strategies: 5 years (Required)
- Senior level in consumer branding and digital marketing: 5 years (Required)
- Data Analysis: 5 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- United States (Required)
- 25% (Preferred)
- Store Discounts
- Other forms
- We are a Location Independent Digital Marketing Agency. You can work from anywhere in the world.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Relocation assistance
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Entrepreneurship & continues education.
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply